Services for Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs)
Our medication therapy management (MTM) solutions are designed to help plans improve health outcomes and realize total cost savings within the same plan year by reducing emergency room visits, hospitalizations, and readmissions.
Get support from our clinical contact centers
With eight locations and over 800 pharmacists and pharmacy technicians nationwide, MedWiseRx™ clinical contact centers offer multichannel communication with a multilingual team of MTM experts. Our centers help you:
- Meet MTM-compliance requirements set by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Provide opioid management by evaluating pain medication regimens
Stay connected with Fonebook™
An exclusive partnership with Prove helps us keep PBMs connected and increase member engagement via Fonebook™, a registry that adds, manages, and updates member contact information automatically.
How can MedWise® Science help you reduce costs?
By adopting our leading technology, which identifies and prevents adverse drug events, you can target high-cost patients to help improve medication safety and adherence.
Improved Star Ratings and HEDIS® measures
MedWise HealthCare offers PBMs real-time data to improve the completion of clinical services, such as Comprehensive Medication Reviews (CMRs), and population-based metrics to maintain compliance with CMS regulatory standards, such as the management of reporting and validation audits. Our clinical services support Star and HEDIS® measure sets by addressing:
- Medication adherence and safety
- Gaps in care
- Care transitions
- Management of chronic conditions, including diabetes
With personalized medication recommendations and follow-up consultations, MedWise HealthCare helps PBMs promote member-provider collaboration. These include:
- National Diabetes Prevention Program: In partnership with the American Pharmacists Association (APhA) Foundation and funded by an award to the APhA Foundation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), this complimentary program provides lifestyle coaches via telehealth services to help prevent type 2 diabetes
- Smoking Cessation Program: Based on members’ medical history, smoking history, past quit attempts, and member preferences, this program offers individualized smoking cessation solutions